Nutritious, easily digested, wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder. For infants from 6 months of age and is not suitable for use as a breast milk substitute.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour 75 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac.
- Stir until pap is smooth.
- Feed your baby with a clean spoon.
- Use prepared food within half an hour.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- The scoop provided with this pack should be used thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening this pack the content should be immediately transferred to an empty, clean, dry, and airtight container.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- After opening use the contents within one month or the expiry date whichever is earlier.
Wheat flour (48.3 %), Milk solids (32.9 %), Sucrose, Soyabean oil, Minerals#, and Vitamins#
Ingredients after Reconstitution:
Water, Wheat Flour, Milk Solids, Soyabean oil, Minerals#, and Vitamins#
- Brand - Nestle
- Type - Fortified Baby Cereal
- Suitable Age Group - 6 Months+
- Net Content - 300 gm
Items Included in Package
1 Nestle Cerelac Stage 1 Fortified Baby Cereal Wheat Apple - 300 gm
Note - Breast milk is the best for babies.